Monday, February 20, 2023

Birthday Cards Galore

Hi all. Today, I am sharing a few cards as I get to spent this past Sunday crafting away. The first couple cards featuring the newly released Spellbinders' Scrolled Punch & Pierce Plate-die from The Four Petal Collection. For both card, I paired it with Spellbinders' January Large Die Club Kit of the month




For the first card above, I used the Scrolled Punch & Pierce Plate-die on a piece of blue cardstock and I did some ink blending on the edges before adhering the whole panel to a brown cardstock. Then I die cut all the flower and leaves pieces, arrange and adhere all of them to the card. Finished by adding sentiment from  Yana's Sentiment Glimmer Hot Foil Plate,

For my next card, I repeated al the same steps, just changing the color scheme.



And for the sentiment I used one of the sentiment from Simon Hurley Butterfly Kisses set, which is a set I also used for the next card.




Am keeping it clean and simple for this card as I really want the beautiful butterfly to pop & shine. 

There you go, the rare occasions I have 3 cards to sharer. Hah! That's all for me today. Hope you enjoy the cards. :)

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Your cards are just stunning, hugs, Lori m

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...