Friday, February 17, 2023

Four Petal Blooms

Hi friend. Every month I am always excited when I get to share my project using Spellbinders' sets. This month is no exception. Today, I am featuring the new set Four Petal Bloom Reflection Etched Dies. I am so happy with the way  my card turned out.




As crafter, we find inspiration everywhere and we have a lost of crafter that we love. I have to say that Yana Smakula is probably is one of my top favorite card maker and I often inspired by her. I tend to shy away from dark color, until I saw her cards. She often use dark color cardstock and that really inspired me to step out of my comfort zone and do more card with dark color cardstock. And, I find myself actually loving dark color cardstock, especially when I get to combine it with soft color cardstock. I feel like it really make the color pops while still has a soft look to it, like this card.

For the background I used Dazzling Dots Embossing Folder. Then I die cut the flourishes from Four Petal Bloom Reflection Etched Dies twice and went to town creating the layers with various color cardstocks. Assembled all the pieces and finished by hot foiling sentiment from sentiment from More Sentiments Hot Foil set.

I hope you enjoy today's card & am hoping to have more free times to create more card with this set, cause I am in love with this set. Wishing you all a good, happy weekend. Cheers.

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Gorgeous card, very pretty diecuts, hugs, Lori m

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...