Sunday, March 19, 2023

Four Petal Scroll

 Hi all. I am popping in to share this card  made for Spellbinders using their classic Four Petal Scroll Label Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from the Four Petal Collection.



I started by hot foiling the scroll frame using Copper hot foil roll on a panel of cardstock. Trim the panel slightly smaller than the car base and ink blend some blue ink around the panel. Next, die cut the pierced label frame and hot foil it with the sentiment. I was going to leave it just like that, but then I thought a little butterfly would complete the card better. So, I added the butterfly from Simon Hurley Butterfly Kisses set and finish by adding some sequins.

I think the shimmer on the scroll really enhanced the elegant scroll design. Well, that's all I have for today as I need to go back to  my crafting table and play with more sets. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...