Sunday, March 5, 2023

Spellbinders March Club Kits

Hi peeps. I know it's still early March, but at my end, the weather is definitely already quite warm. Not  hot, but the perfect warm, which make me totally in spring mood. In fact the day before I started doing some planting on our backyard. Anyway, the spring like weather also make me in the mood for spring color cards.

For my 1st card I used Spellbinders March Embossing Club Kit for the background and paired it with Spellbinders' January Large Die Club Kit of the month




For the sentiment I hot foiled one of the sentiment from Everyday Sentiments 2 Hot Foil plate on a strip of vellum. I have to say that vellum take hot foil beautifully. 

My next card is featuring the gorgeous Spellbinder's March Glimmer Club kit




I was a bit worried that it would be had to line up the plate to get full coverage of the whole card panel, but it turned out to be super easy. I love the way the full panel look that I ended up making 2 cards repeating the same technique, just using different color scheme.



 
Have you tried any of Spellbinders club kit? They have lots of different options. That's all I have for today. I hope you enjoy today's cards. May your week starts off in a terrific way. Till next time. :)

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...