Friday, March 3, 2023

Spellbinders March Stitching Die Kit

Hi friends. Happy crafty month. Today I am showcasing Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club kit Am pretty proud at the way this card turned out considering the amount of stitching on this card. Hah! I  actually love stitching as my other favorite craft beside card making is cross stitching. 


For this card, I started by die-cutting all the pieces. Then, I took my time stitching all the pieces. I usually do this while watching TV since I can't quite sit still. To match the color of the thread, I adhered the pierced and stitched panel to lime green cardstock base. Love the pop of that bright green. Then, I adhere all the little leave pieces. For sentiment I used Yana's Sentiment Glimmer Hot Foil Plate, Finished by adding some rhinestones.

Well peeps, that's all from me today. Wishing you all a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...