Wednesday, October 12, 2011

M.I.A & Card Drive Update

Hi peeps... I've been missing in action for a few days here on blog land. Just want to pop in to say I am still alive. :)

Things been a bit hectic here on the Yates' household, but in a good way, of course. I want to let you know that I finally get all the card drive details finalized and will have the post go live this Friday.

My team mate, the fabulous Jennifer McGuire and I have line up some fabulous prizes for this card drive courtesy of this fabulous companies:


Hero Arts
Lawn Fawn
May Arts
Market Street Stamps
Paper Crafts Magazine
Paper Smooches
PSA Essentials
Simon Says Stamp
Some Odd Girl
The Crafts Meow
The Twinery

... and more coming!

I am excited and cannot wait to share all  the details with you all. Last year we collected 700 cards and were able to bring joy to 5 nursing homes. This year, we definitely want to aim higher and bring joy to as many nursing homes as we can.

Stay tune and come back here Friday for all the details. Thank you!! 

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Great news!

SuiLan said...

Alright! I'll be back on Friday!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, that is wonderful news! I made cards for last year's drive and had a great time making them! I'm definitely participating again...can't wait to hear more on Friday!

Trinh said...

Ooh can't wait to get all the deets!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

wHAT A Wonderful idae! I'll come back!!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...