Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wee Memories Holiday Challenge


Good morning and happy Saturday everyone! It's time for a new Wee Memories challenge and this time our challenge theme is holiday madness. Create any project for any holidays. And our sponsor is one of my favorite company, Lawn Fawn stamps.


At first, I want to make Christmas card. After all I have this Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum set that still in the package, never been used. LOL, the drum reminds me of my younger brother when he was a toddler (he was a super cute toddler) and he loves playing the cowboys & the Indians and that lead me to think of dressing up  the drum. What's the connection, right? I don't know... that's just the way my mind works. :) Anyway... I ended up not making Christmas card. I made Thanksgiving card, instead.


Do you recognize the feathers? Any guess?? Yep, that's from the Lunar Light set. Hmm... for the life of me, I couldn't think what's the English term for it. The string that hang from under the lantern??

Hubby likes this one. :)

I hope you will join us on this challenge. Need more inspiration? Then check out what the DT gals created at Wee Memories blog. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

This is too cute!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So adorable!!!!

Laurel Beard said...

So cute! Tassels! They are called tassels. I actually had to think for a minute too! :)

Arlene said...

So cute. Such fun!

Donna B. said...

Cute little Indian drum Vera!! Fun card!!

Lynn's Place said...

Awesome how you used the wee images great ideas to case...tfs

Anne Tussing said...

Totally adorable:)

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...