Friday, February 1, 2013

Love Bandit

** For my Avocado Arts post please scroll down. **

Ah... February... month of love and pink and red. :) Not that I need a special date to celebrate my loved ones, but hey more reason to send out cards, right?

I am making this card for my cutie-patootie niece using this month sketch from SOG February challenge. This card is just perfect for her, because she did steal my heart. :)


I love this li'l love bandit! Isn't he so cute and adorable? 

I hope you will play along and join the challenge. You have 1 whole month to enter it. For challenge, prize detail and more inspirations, please check out Some Odd Girl blog. :)

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...