Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Make A Wish

For someone who loves animal, any stamp set that has cute critters easily find their way to my heart. Right now, I am  loving the critters from Avery Elle Storybook set.

With its sweet images, I created this sweet, mini spring card. I am also entering this card for Simon Says Stamp animal antics challenge.


The patterned paper is from Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic set. And, as much as I love fussy cutting, when you're short in time, it sure is nice to have the (Storybook) matching dies handy. Added some spotlight/disco gold sequins to make the  card feel a bit more festive.

I will have to make quite a few mini cards in the next 2 months. My SIL owns a bakery and for all her special order she always included a handmade mini card. I will be visiting my family again in a couple months and will be giving a bunch of mini cards to my SIL, so definitely need to stock up. :)

Well, I still have tons of stuff to do. I'll see you on the next post. xo

No comments:

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...