Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Poinsettia

Happy Tuesday. I actually made today's card back at the beginning of 2014. I was making this for publication call and it didn't get picked up. But, I love the crispness & modern look of this design. 




And, I am happy to say that I got some pictures from our Caring Hearts elves in Wisconsin. :) Thank you Dawn L for sending these pics. 





I think our elves showed the Christmas spirit perfectly. I'll be sharing more pics as I also have received pics from our elves in New York.  

Seriously, Caring Hearts Card Drive is a gift that keep on giving. With each picture I got or note telling me how the people love it, I feel the joy again and again. Kudos to all our helpers who help distribute the cards all over. Thank you for all your help. I appreciate you so much!!

Quick one today. I have splitting, piercing headache as I try to finish this post. Be back tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

This is a beautiful card! I love your poinsettia. Caring hearts sounds like a wonderful project. Hope you feel better soon!

Dawn LL said...

Vera thank you so much for sharing... I am so honored to receive cards that are sent in and hand them out to so many elderly.The gift I receive is much more then what they receive for sure.
Lovely card you have shared, how your headache is gone soon.

Ruby N said...

Love your card, and thank you for sharing these sweet pictures! Feel better!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails