Friday, February 27, 2015

Love Letters

TGIF! I am so ready for the weekend. I have quite a few assignments to finish, so hoping that this weekend I can accomplish that.

For today, I want to share this love letters card I made using SugarPea Designs Special Delivery set and Sugar Cuts Notched Heart Journal Card.




For a bit of glitter, I added a dab of Diamond sticklers to the hearts on the envelopes. Super quick & simple. SugarPea Designs new release will starts on March 9, so stay tune as we'll be releasing lots of amazing dies & super cute stamp sets. You don't want to miss it.

Let's close this post with a fun announcement. Starting in March, I am joining the amazing Crafter's Companion DT. I am still pinching myself that they asked me to join.You can see the announcement on HERE. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Crafter's Companion is a pretty big company. And, whenever a company inviting me to design for them, I often feel there's more pressure or expectation to do great compare to if I apply for it. Hopefully, I meet that expectation. Here's to new adventure. :)

3 comments:

Mary J said...

I love this, Vera! Gorgeous softness!

Kara Lynne said...

Sweet little envelopes in love! How cute! Congrats on your new venture!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty card Vera!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...