Friday, March 6, 2015

Garden Bunny

This past weekend, hubby updated our flower bed in the backyard and planted some Gerber daisies and some other flowers that I don't know the name. We're going with red, orange, yellow color theme this year.

Hopefully, the dip in the weather temp won't kill those plants. I don't have green thumb, hubby does. The way it  goes, as long as I don't mess with them,  they'll survive. ;)

Speaking about flower, I want to share my card for Crafter's Companion featuring the Bebunny Floral collection. I love bunnies!

Supplies: Bebunny Flower Garden, Bebunny Bunches Of Love,
Spectrum Noirs: IG1, IG2,IG3, BT1, BT2, CR1, CR3, CG3, DG1,DG2, L1, PL2,TB1, TN2

Hoping that this weekend my mojo will co-operate as I have tons of DT assignment that need to be completed. May your Friday be awesome and your weekend be filled with lots of fun! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Gerber Daisies are my favorite flower!! I am with you, though, with the green thumb. I'll stick to taking care of flowers on my cards! Your little bunny is just adorable and he's taking very good care of those flowers!

Shelly said...

This is ADORABLE! Happy Friday, Vera! Enjoy your weekend, too! :)

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...