Monday, August 7, 2017

Purple Onion Designs Anniversary Sale


Hi peeps! Just want to pop in to share Purple Onion Designs anniversary sale. All stamps 25% off. Woohooo.... time to stock up on your favorite stamp. :) The sale starts today till Wednesday, August 16, 2017.

My favorite are of course the Stacey Yacula's collection. They're so cute & whimsical. I made this card to celebrate the anniversary.



Head on to the SHOP so you can get the best selection. Sorry, for super short post. We're getting ready for our move. Moving day is tomorrow, I am in the middle of packing the house while also still working full time, so yeah it's been a bit crazy at my end. But, I see the light at the end of the tunnel! :) I'll be sharing my new craft zone once we settle in.

Wishing you all a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...