Thursday, October 19, 2017

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Day 4


Hi everyone! We are on day 4 of SugarPea Designs release week. Today we're introducing a super cute set called Mug & Kisses that we hope make you squealed with delight.



I mean seriously, this set with the cute marshmallow is just too cute! It makes me happy just looking at them. For my card, I combine it with the pretty patterned paper from Spot & Stripes Brights Patterned Paper collection. Then I simply stamped, die cut and colored all the images. Ahhh.... happy, yappy marshmallow.

Would you like to win this set? Please head over to SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment there (and my teammates blog & here, too please for extra chance). Below is the link for all my teammates.



No automatic alt text available.



Well peeps, that's all from me today. Come back tomorrow for the final day and hint... hint... it's another day of cuteness. :) See you tomorrow.


30 comments:

~amy~ said...

Darling Vera!

bev p said...

So very very cute! I think I have gained some weight looking at all this sugar this morning! Thanks so much.

Martina said...

Such a sweet card!

Jenny said...

Just adorable!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the coloring and the polka dot base.

Robin P said...

What a cute card. Looks like the marshmallows can’t wait to get into the mug of hot chocolate.

Unknown said...

Card is do cute. Love it. Love this set.

Christinandjays said...

This is so cute.

Vonmariedesign said...

So cute!! Love how happy those marshmallows are :)

Fikreta said...

so adorable!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cute and beautifully done!

Dee Earnshaw said...

sweet card:)

Viki Banaszak said...

What a sweet card! Love!

Chark said...

how sweet is this?! I've enjoyed the hop!

Amy M. said...

I love the pop of green!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fabulous card! I love the green paper!

Izzy Scrap said...

Absolutely adorable ! Love your CAS design and your colours! This stamp set is just so cute ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring !

Becca Yahrling said...

This is way adorable!!

Bunny said...

This is so cute. I really like this set. Especially the sentiment. For us hot chocolate lovers it's saying a lot. [Bunny]

Unknown said...

What a fun card. I love this set.

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable...there are so many cute images in this set.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your card is just adorable and yummy !!

Iris said...

So cute. Love the marshmallows.

D.Ann C said...

Those marshmallows are way too cute!

Valerija said...

Aaaah....such a cuty. What a beautiful card, love the colours.

Arianna Barbara said...

Very cute!!! And colouring is adorable!!!

Celeste Goff said...

So super cute!

lritchie said...

Such a cute, great coloring!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Hehehe! Those little guys are the cutest!

Deborah Kaye said...

The faces on the marshmallows and cup are so cute! Adorable card!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...