Saturday, May 8, 2021

Rainbow Hot Foil Foliage

 Hi all. I am really into playing with hot foil at the moment. There's certain satisfaction when you peel back the foil and see the pretty shimmer on your card.

For my card today, I used Spellbimders Essential Duo Lines Glimmer Squares Glimmer Hot Foil Plate.




I start by hot foiling one of the square from the set with Spellbinders Mini Rainbow Stripe hot foil roll. Love how pretty the result is. Since it's pretty colorful, I decided to keep the card simple. Just let the design shine, like literally. Trimmed the square and I stamped it with sentiment from Spellbinders Clear Stamp of The Month Club (May)

Next, I heat foil the leaves from Organic Foliage Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from Foiled Basics by Yana Smakula. Swoon... the leaves come out gorgeous! Die cut the leaves. Then, arrange the stamped square panel and the leaves. For the leaves, adhere them with foam adhesive. Finish by adding some enamel dots.



There you go, here, up close you could see the pretty shine. Are you getting into foiling, yet? If not, I encourage you to give it a try. Well, that's all I have for today. I wish you all a lovely weekend. Take time to enjoy the outdoor. Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...