Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Freesia Birthday Card

Hi peeps. I am excited to share today's beauty. Today, I am showcasing Spellbinders' Freesia Etched Dies from the Garden Favorites Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. This set is fun and the flowers easily put together.



 

To start, I die cut all the pieces and then using ink blender I added some pink to the flowers and some green to the leaves. For video on how to put together the flower you could watch Susan's video HERE. I find it so much easier watching her video then reading step by step tutorial. But, I can tell you that this one is pretty easy to put together. After I am done coloring and assembling the flowers, I out them asode and work on the card background. 

To ground the flowers, I hot foil the frame from Geo Foliage Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from the Yana’s Blooms Collection on a panel of cardstock. Adhere the panel to card base. Then arrange the flowers and the leaves on the panel. For the sentiment I used Yana's Layered Script Sentiments Etched Dies. Finished by adding some dew drops.

I hope you enjoy today's card. Funny story, I fell of my crafting chair the day before while getting my blog post ready and I literally landed on my bottom. Needless to say I am super sore and in a bit of pain today. My boss was laughing though when he heard the story. He said, you're telling me you got injured while crafting?? LOL, when you put it that way... So, right now I am making appointment with my doctor to see whether I need to do any x-ray or not as I landed pretty hard on hardwood floor. No carpet to cushion my fall.

Well, that's all from me today peeps. May your Tuesday be a good one. 

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...