Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Puppy!

Hi all. As someone that loves dog, I am definitely excited when I found out I get to play with this adorable set from Spellbinders called Special Pet Delivery Etched Dies. I have to say though, if you do plan on getting someone a puppy as present, please make sure they really want it and ready for it. I am a firm believer in having a puppy is a for life commitment. I don't believe in getting rid of a dog simply because they outgrow their puppy phase or because they're no longer look cute. Okay, okay off my soap box. Sorry, I just had to say that. :)




I knew right away that I want to pair this set with Geo Screen Embossing Folder and I ink blending various blue hues on the panel before doing the embossing. Adhere the panel to card base. Next, I die cut the puppies image and also the box which from previous release called Surprise Box Etched Die set. I ink blended some ink on the box to create shadow and then put together all the pieces. Somehow I felt the box was a bit too plain, so I added a couple heart from a stamp set that was part of past monthly club. To finish the card, I simply added hot foiled sentiment from More Sentiments Hot Foil set.

Well, that's all I have for my post folks. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...