Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Country Road

Hi all. It's new release day at Spellbinders and I am excited to showcasing sets from Spellbinders Country Road collection.




I simply die cut all the pieces from colored cardstocks and then added some shading with Copic markers on some of them to add interest. I also ink blended some green to the bottom the card panel and some blue on the top edge. Then arranged all the pieces. Not sure why I think this way, but I really love the cat silhouette. Like it's so perfect to complete this scene,

My 2nd card still featuring Garden Builder Etched Dies and this time I combine it with Country Wheelbarrow Die set.





 For this one I hot foiled the sentiment from Be Bold Glimmer Sentiments set and finish by adding some rhinestones.

I hope you enjoy today's cards. Stay tune and I';; be sharing more cards from Spellbinders release.

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards and fantastic diecuts, hugs, Lori m

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...