Monday, May 6, 2024

Sincere Sentiments

Hi peeps. Am popping in to do quick share os these cards that I made a while back, but haven't share it here on blog land.

Also, before I forget, if you're a fan of Spellbinders' dies, they're having a monstrous die sales at the moment. Check it out HERE to take advantage of the sales (and if you kindly click through my blog, I do get small commissions from the sales and of course, at no cost to you).

Back to the card, I went back to my clean and simple root and did these cards below using Stampendous' Sincere Sentiments set.



Sometimes I forgot how much I love clean and simple style and these cards totally reminded me why I love doing CAS card. All those white space just make me happy. :)





On the next card, I just made a little change and stamped teh image on colored cardstock instead and frame the image by adding the dotted frame.


 
Often less is more, right? Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Thank You Pineapple

Hi friends. Happy May! Sorry that I haven't been blogging as much. I currently have my mom visiting all the way from Indonesia and am f...