Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Spellbinders' September Clear Stamp of The Month

When I saw Spellbinders September Clear Stamp of the Month, I was so happy, because I love birds!! And the birds o this set are so sweet & cute.




I decided to combine the birds with Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken die. The leaves design on the oval frame reminds me of nest, so I thought this would make a perfect background to anchor birds. I first trim a soft green cardstock and adhere it to the card base. Next, I die cut the stained glass frame and adhere it to the card as well. I wanted to use the small leaves pieces to create the in-laid look, so carefully I adhere the pieces that I want to use one by one and colored them with Copic.




Once that done, I stamped, colored and die cut the birds. Adhere them to the card with foam adhesive. Finished by stamping the sentiment, trim it and add it.

I love the way this card turned out. Basically, anything with flowers, birds, butterfly tend to make me happy. I hope you enjoy today's card. That's all for me today. Have a blessed day!

 

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...