Thursday, February 2, 2023

Spellbinders February Embossing & Glimmer Kit

Hi friend. I am back with more cards showcasing Spellbinders Club kit. I have another card showcasing Spellbinders Embossing Club Kit.



 
For this one, I ink blended various ink on the cardstock before running the panel through the embossing folder. Once that done, I trimmed the panel and adhere it to the card base. Next, I die cut branches and bird using Spellbinders' Sealed Birds Etched Dies. Adhere it to card base and finish by hot foiling sentiment using More Sentiments Hot Foil & Be Bold Glimmer Sentiments set.

I was on a roll, so I finished 2 cards using February Glimmer Club kit. Check out my post on Instagram to see the pretty glimmer on this tulip card.



I simply hot foiled the tulips on a panel of cardstock and keep the design clean and simple by not adding any color at all. Instead I added some cardstock strips for the pop of color. Thanks to my friend Alba, who told me how beautifully Yupo paper take hot foiling. Yep, the same Yupo paper that I used for alcohol ink.

For my next card, I di dte opposite & go all colorful. 



And, yeah, I have so many patterned paper from my scrapbooking day that this is the rare time I used patterned paper. It will take me a long time to really h through those paper. 3 full drawers of them. Well peeps, that's all from me  today. Hope you enjoy today's cards and may your day be a wonderful one.

No comments:

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...