Wednesday, July 19, 2023

The Ton Summer Release

 Hi there creative peeps. Today we're celebrating The Ton summer release and I am for one excited for it as they're a good one. 

My 1st card is featuring several of the new sets from this release. The Mid Rose StencilMid Rose Coordinating Die, Rose Leaves Stencil, Rose Leaves Coordinating Die, Script Notes set & Script Notes die.



For the rose I used Hollywood Star & Grand Fuchsia and for  the leaves I used Soft Garden & Deep Emerald.When adhering the rose, I actually curved the middle part and used thicker foam adhesive on the middle and thinner foam adhesive on the edge. I feel like this give better dimension to the rose. Finished by adding sentiment & some sequins.

The next card is showcasing Jumbo Rose Stencil.




For this card I used Bright Emerald, Caribbean Turquoise and Periwinkle. Once I finished stenciling in the color, I splatter some blue watercolor ink on the panel. Let dry and adhere to card base. Finished by adding sentiment and some mix size dew drops.

Last but not least, am showcasing Floral Notes Stamp.


I first stamped the sentiment and then using post it note as masking to create the border and fill in the opening with Copic marker. Once I am done with it, I feel like the card need a bit more dimension. So, I stamped the image again, colored it and then fussy cut each letter and adhere it to the card with foam adhesive. Finished by adding some enamel drops.

I hope you enjoy The Ton summer release. The team been working hard to create some inspiration using the new release sets. Please check out what my teammates has created. And, thank you so much for visiting here.

Vera Wirianta Yates < you are here
Brenda Novel Noelke
Anna Kutcenko
Tae-Eun Yoo

No comments:

Sincere Sentiments

Hi peeps. Am popping in to do quick share os these cards that I made a while back, but haven't share it here on blog land. Also, before ...