Sunday, February 11, 2024

Kaleidoscope Garden

Hi peeps. I am enjoying some crafting time this weekend and excited to share a couple of the cards that I finished. It's been a while since I played with Spellbinders Better Press plate and am happy to get back to it. I made a couple cards using Kaleidoscope Garden set that was released this January.




This set reminds me a lot of those coloring book. It's quite therapeutic to color. After I pressed the image I took the time to watercolor the image for the card above. For sentiments, I stamped the sentiment from Sending Sentiments set and die cut it using the Coordinating Sending Sentiment die set

Now, for my next card, I took the easy way. I simply did ink blending on the background panel before doing the letter press.



 I am using the same sentiment set as on the first card to finish it. I do like the easy way of the 2nd card and I think it would be fun to create the gradient background with green or blue hues. Well peeps, that's all I have for today. Hope you're enjoying a good weekend.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...