Monday, February 12, 2024

Carnation Thanks

Growing up, my 1st flower bouquet was a bouquet of carnation from my dad. I remember my mom got the roses and I got the carnation. Now, my dad wasn't good at these kind of thing, so getting the flower was very special for me and since then carnation have a special meaning for me. So, when I received this Spellbinders Carnation Etched dies, I was pretty excited to play with it.



 
When you click on the Spellbinders Carnation Etched dies link, you'll also see the video of how to put together this flower. For my card, I decided to paired it with Floral Archway 3D Embossing folder. I love, love this embossing folder. I consider it as one of the prettiest 3D embossing folder from Spellbinders. For the greenery, I used Winter Evergreen Foliage dies and Towering Blooms dies. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment from Sending Sentiments set and die cut it using the Coordinating Sending Sentiment die set and added some mix size rhinestones.


Hope you enjoy today's card and may your week starts off wonderfully. Cheers....

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...