Monday, February 19, 2024

Monogram Cards

Have you try Spellbinders BetterPress, yet? I am a fan of them, so am pretty excited when I saw their new alphabet collection, Every Occasion Floral Alphabet BetterPress plates collection. Below are some of the cards I made using some of the plates. 

For my cards I used monogram that closer to the end of the alphabet list. First up, is the Floral U.



I inked up the plate and run the cardstock and the plate through the BetterPress machine. I always love the crisp look of the result. Once done, I die cut the piece using one of the arch die from Essential Arches Etched Dies set, I watercolor the flower and added strips of glittery paper to the bottom of the arch. Adhere the arch piece to card base and finish by adding some sequins.

On to the next card, am showcasing the Floral Q. For this one I used gold ink and since the color not quite as dense as I want, I use metallic watercolor to make it denser.



Last but not least for this post, am showcasing Floral W. Of course, I choose this monogram because W also happened to be the initial of my family last name. On this one, I did soft watercolor wash for the background and once that dry, I watercolor the flowers.




That's all I have for today. I have more monogram cards to share, so, stay tune! Happy Mondal all.




 

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...