Tuesday, February 20, 2024

XO Monogram Cards

Hi peeps. One of my favorite card maker is Yana Smakula and my cards today are inspired by her creations HERE. For me, her cards always so eye catching, so inspired by her monogram cards, I created the cards below showcasing more of Spellbinders Every Occasion Floral Alphabet.

First up is the Floral X




For this one, I used white ink pad for the press. Then since the result only soft white and I want it to pop more, I decided to do white embossing. The white embossing definitely make it popped more against the black background. Then, I decided to use my pastel to add some color. I simply rubbed the pastel chalk on the flowers and get this beautiful result. For the flower, I used Blooming Heart Large Die.




I really love the way this card turned out. Now, if my 1st card is bold, the next one I went with softer design, to showcase Floral O.




This time, for the flower I used Four Petal Thank You Floral Etched Die and finish the card by adding some mix size rhinestones.




I hope you enjoy today's cards and may you always find some times to do things that brings you joy.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...