Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Queen Anne's Lace

Hi there. I am popping in today to share this card I made using Spellbinders Queen Anne's Lace & Ladybugs Etched die set.



 
I have to admit, at first I feel a bit apprehensive about this set because it seems like it's difficult, but thank goodness I was wrong. Since I've been into lilies a lot lately, I decided to paired it with the lilies from Oriental Lily and Wellies from Garden Club by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. I think the yellow lilies paired really well with the navy background.

This card definitely not for mailing. I do however love to tuck in this kind of 3D card inside a gift bag. I think it will brighten the day of whoever receiving it. Stay tune for simple but fun cards that's the opposite of this 3D beauty. Till next time.

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Great colors, textures and dimension! Love the lilies!

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...