Sunday, March 3, 2024

Monster & Dinosaur

It's been a long while since I play with fun, cute monster stuff. When I saw these monsters from Spellbinders, I knew I need to have them. I mean they're ridiculously cute! Here are some of the cards I made. The first 2 cards are using the Dancin' Birthday Monster Etched Dies set.




And, the best part? Their legs can swing side to side. There's little opening on top of the legs where I can put a small piece of foam adhesive (which hidden behind the monster body) and since there's no adhesive on the leg, the legs can move freely around the foam adhesive.




I just love how they're turned out. Like candy cute monster. The color reminds me of cotton candy. Hah!


 
For the next batch, I am showcasing Birthday Dinosaur Etched Dies. I think this would make such cute birthday cards for kids.




To add a bit more festivities, I decided to use rainbow hot foil for the sentiment.




I hope you enjoy today's cards. Wherever you are I wish that may today something good happen to you that makes you smile.

1 comment:

cathy & the fuzzybuns said...

Have these die sets sitting waiting to get used. I absolutely love the color blending you did. Best samples of these die I have seen.

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...