Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I bought but haven't use or rarely use. Considering how much I spent in crafting goodies, I feel like I should actually us them instead of just collecting them. Hah!!

Today I want to share a few cards. For this first card, am using The Greetery Leaves All Around stencil with sentiment from Verve Stamps (they closed their door a few years ago, but they used to be one of my favorite company). I love Irish Blessings sentiment. For me they're just such a nice wishes to send or to say to your loved ones.




For the next two cards,  I used Pinkfresh Studios Berries & Blossoms set and again sentiment from Verve Stamps set. This sentiment set is part of my must keep for as long as possible. :)






 
I have shared the last 2 cards on my Instagram, but then I realized I haven't share much cards on my blog, so might as well post them here as well. I hope you enjoy these cards and my hope is somehow, some way in my little way I can help inspire you to keep creating. Thanks for stopping by here. Till next time.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...