Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has lots of kits to choose from, so you have plenty of options. This month's stitched die kit is beautiful and can be used for so many occasions. From birthday to just thinking of you or on my case I think this be great for my niece who's been studying hard to pass her exams and I just want to let her know I am proud of her.



As a book lover myself, this set reminds me so much of the beauty of real books. Not the digital kind. I love digital book, but there's something about touching those pages. Anyway this card is pretty straight forward. Die cut the pieces, add the stitching and then simply arrange all the pieces. Finish with sentiment from Always and Forever Sentiment Strips Press Plate.

And, I chose the dark background to make the pastel colors of the book, the teacup and the flowers popped. I hope you enjoy today's inspiration and as always may something good happen to you today that make you smile and fill you heart with gratitude.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...