Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Thinking of You Always

Today I am sharing this quick card that I made using Spellbinders Timeless Duo Etched DiesSpellbinders Timeless Duo Etched Dies.



 
I thought it's pretty neat how the scroll design can be put together to create elegant, elaborate design or you can also use each by itself for simpler look. Here, I use both designs to frame the sentiment from Always You Timeless Sentiment. Finish with a  butterfly from previous release that I have laying around. In case you're looking for pretty butterflies sticker, Spellbinders has quite a few selection, but my favorite are Summer Day Butterflies and Sunset Butterflies.

That's all I have for today. Stay tune for more Spellbinders goodness. :)

No comments:

Thinking of You Always

Today I am sharing this quick card that I made using Spellbinders Timeless Duo Etched Dies Spellbinders Timeless Duo Etched Dies .   I thoug...