Monday, June 10, 2024

Spellbinders' Floral For You

Hi there. Today I am sharing a couple projects featuring a set from Spellbinders Sealed 3 D Botanical collection, called Floral For You.
 





For the card above, I start with plain white cardstock and added some ink blending before die-cutting it. Once the die cut done, then I did the embossing. I found this to be better than doing the embossing first, which kind of flatten the embossing part a bit. By doing the die cut first, it allowed me to keep the raised image crisp. Then simply adhere the arch panel to card base and finish with sentiment from Always and Forever Sentiment Strips Press Plate. I have made a bunch of sentiment from this set and always have them handy.

Next, another card using same set and simply changing the color scheme. For this card the hot foiled sentiment is from my favorite sentiment set, More Sentiments.




I know I haven't been blogging as much. I do share more cards on Instagram. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, you can find me under WIRIANTA. Thank you so much for stopping by here and may your week starts off in a wonderful way.

No comments:

Winter Garden Collection

 Hi friends. Today I am sharing a couple projects I made using  the new sets from Spellbinders Winter Grace's Garden collection. First u...