Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Winter Garden Collection

 Hi friends. Today I am sharing a couple projects I made using  the new sets from Spellbinders Winter Grace's Garden collection. First up is the card I made using Spellbinders Paperwhite set and Vase Glass Etched die.



I die cut all the pieces and colored the leaves and the center of the flower. Also created the water look for the vase. Before covering the vase with vellum, I adhere some brown sequins to mimic pebbles. To frame the card, I die cut the frame using Hemstitch Rectangles Nestabilities and then I die cut the arch background using Essential Arches Etched die. Ink blending some green ink to create the gradient look and then adhere the vase and the flowers. Finished with sentiment from Always & Forever Sentiment Strips Press Plate and some enamel drops.


Next, is the card featuring Cymbidium Orchid set. 




I die cut all the pieces from white cardstock and then ink up the flowers to get the chartreuse color. I am keeping the design for this card simple as I really want the orchid to take center stage.

And, peeps, that's all I have for today. Hope you enjoy the cards and also I hope somehow, some way in my little way I am inspire you to get crafty. Have a fantastic week friends.

No comments:

Winter Garden Collection

 Hi friends. Today I am sharing a couple projects I made using  the new sets from Spellbinders Winter Grace's Garden collection. First u...