Today I am officially turned 37! Although, honestly I don't feel like my age or quite often don't even act like my age. LOL. Did I mention I have Peter Pan syndrome? ;)
My birthday always start a day early as even though it's only the 27th here, it's already the 28th in Indonesia. So, yesterday I already got a bunch of birthday wishes. Then this morning the doggies barking and woke me up at 4am and sweet hubby half asleep sang happy birthday. LOL.
Let's start the celebration with a birthday card, shall we.
This card was a publication reject, but I still think it's pretty neat.
As usual on my birthday I like to post random stuff. 37 stuff kind of a lot, so, I'll just do 21. I don't want to torture anyone with a super long list. :)
1. I am most grateful for my mom. Not only she carried me around for 9 months and popped me out (hi Mom), she also shaped me into who I am today. Most influential person in my life.
2. I am thankful for my thoughtful hubby. He'd wake up in the middle of the night to take care of the doggies just so I can continue sleeping. He treats me like a princess and I love him to pieces (oh hey, it's rhyme... hah).
3. I would do anything for my brothers. I adore and admire my brothers tremendously. I look up to them.
4. Every single day I thank God for the greatest blessing of all, a great, loving, close knit family. That our family even as we expand as each kid got married, we all get along so well and we really do like and love each other.
5. I love pugs.
6. I am a softie and a cry baby at heart.
7. I am impatient in general, but I have the patience to fussy cut an intricate image.
8. I keep a list of movies that I watch each year.
9. I could name a movie, even one I haven't seen, just by looking at the actor's outfit or a quick scene. Am a bit obsessed with movie.
10. Going to Greece is on my bucket list.
11. It's my dream that one of this day my card will make it on the cover of a magazine.
12. Currently I love listening to audio book while I am driving or working in my craft room.
13. I love fantasy book like Harry Potter or Fable Heaven. The kid in me just love fairies and magical world.
14. I believe in nurturing the kid inside you.
15. I have learned that when you go through a bad time in your life it's an opportunity for better time in the making.
16. I believe in angels.
17. I shared my birthday with my uncle.
18. In high school I love geography and biology because we did lots of drawing that allowed me to use plenty of colorful pens.
19. I am bad with direction. I get lost all the time and that's why hubby got me a tomtom. :D
20. I consider myself a practical person.
21. Never fails that each year, I get homesick on my birthday. I miss celebrating my birthday with my family.
I think this card is appropriate since I am feeling a bit melancholy today. I decided that one of this day I will go home during my birthday, so I can celebrate with them again. :)
I am grateful for my life. The good and the bad, both shaped me into the person I am today. I am not taking anything good in my life for granted. I realize how easy things could change. I hope all the people that close to me know that I love them and that I appreciate them. I hope that I continue to be the person that my parents can be proud of.
I am thankful for so much. I am thankful for my family, immediate family and extended family, for my health, my job (I just got a raised, woot.. woot), my hobbies, my friends, and the fact that I still get carded when I buy alcohol. I like to thank them when they do ask me for my ID. :)
You're reading this all the way to the end?? Then you are AWESOME! Thank you all so much for stopping by here and many of you send your wished through FB, please know I truly grateful for your friendship and thoughtfulness. Hugs....