Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Adorable hamster

Yay... yesterday, I received the stamp from Whiff of Joy from my Paper Play challenge win. Thank you Whiff of Joy and thank you Paper Play. :) That's my first stamp from them and it's so pretty. I haven't play with it, yet, hopefully tonight.

I've been browsing their store and so many beautiful stamps. Every time I think I have good enough stamp collection, I always find something else that I feel I have to have. Sigh... so many stamps, so little time and $$.., LOL. I mean, my goodness there's tons of goodness out there. How can we keep up?

I also got this super duper cute hamster stamp from 2 Cute Rubber Stamp and as soon as I saw it, I know I have to play with it. This is so my style of stamp. I love it.

I made this card for their challenge using the Caardvark's May sketch. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny Dots collection. Just look at that face, how cute is that? I really enjoyed coloring this image, cause it's way too cute and made me smile.


Do you have any favorite stamp company? Who do you usually buy from? Come on, let's enabling each other. :) Thank you all for stopping by and I hope this card made you smile. Hugs, Vera.

8 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh Vera, you did a wonderful job! I love the hamster grey and how you popped him up for dimension. Love it!!

Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps!

Wendy
2 Cute DT

Barb said...

What a cute little image he is, Vera!! What a fun card!! Love it! My favorite company would have to be Hero Arts, but I also like Stampendous and Flourishes! You are sooo right when you say, "So many stamps and so little time and money!!" *sigh*

Nadine said...

Hi Vera! Thanks for playing along with the Papertrey Pals! Your card is absolutely adorable and that hamster is way too cute. I love your use of the pp strip across the middle.

Most of my stamps are PTI so I guess they must be my favorite stamp company, lol!! I do have some by Hero Arts and Waltzingmouse Stamps but really I have enough on my wishlist from PTI not to look too much further. I see that you like PTI too!! ;o)

Liz said...

Such a cute stamp! Thanks for playing along in the Papertrey PALS challenge!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Vera, this card is adorable! Love that BoBunny dotted paper and that's such a cute stamp!

Virginia L. said...

This is super adorable, Vera! Love your design and colors! Awesome job you did!

Juanita said...

Adorable card, great coloring and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at 2 Cute.

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card, gorgeous colours and layout.
Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...