Thursday, May 27, 2010

DDSB Blog Hop

Hi all. Welcome to the 1st Digi Doodle Shop's Best Blog Hop! We are celebrating our two month anniversary as a store and 250 stamps for you to choose from. Judy and her lovely mom Joy have been working so hard to give you a variety of wondrous stamps and we decided to celebrate with our first blog hop!

If you came to my blog for your usual visit, I want to thank you for your visit, but if you are here to hop it is best to start at the Digi Doodle Shop that way you will not miss a thing.  Now if you came here from Harriet's blog you are in the right place. Please be certain to get to all of our talented Design Teams blogs and leave a comment. You will find inspiration on every blog.

Here is a list in case you loose your way. :)

Vera - me



For my card, I used the Lotus Blossom using FTL91 sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping.  I just love how the flower looks. I printed the image twice (flip one). One as the main image and the other one for layers. Some detail cutting involves, but I think the end result is worth it. LOL. What do  you think?

This week at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge we are having an “ANYTHING GOES” challenge! The winner will get a $10.00 gift certificate to the shop and with 250 stamps to choose from, I am sure you will have no problem finding wonderful images you like. The first, second and third place winners will also get badges to proudly display on their blog and will be entered into a drawing for a Guest DT spot with our great DT just like Sarah and Doreen!

Also, three (3) stamps will be given away from three (3) mystery DT blogs. For further information see the original blog hop post.

Now onto JoAnn to see what she has in store for you. I am certain it will be awesome!!!

Don't forget to pop on over to the challenge blog at the end of our hop and enter your ANYTHING GOES card!!! Looking forward to your creations! Hugs, Vera.

29 comments:

Harriet H said...

Vera, your card is absolutely beautiful.... I love that new stamp and how you used it ....

Harriet

Lin said...

Adorable! I love the ribbon and how you zig-zagged it!

Katja said...

Great!!! Like the ribbon on this card...

Greetings,
Katja

Doreen said...

Hi Vera
Your card is superb,love what you have done with the ribbon.xxx

Barb said...

I love this, Vera! The way your floral colors match your fun ribbon is fab!! :)

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi there Vera gorgeous ribbon treatment and great image choice. Hugs Pascale x

Lori said...

LOVE THE STICING!

Gloria Westerman said...

So pretty.....I do love your details cutting...great job.....and I also love your ribbon layout.....awesome job....

Judy said...

Hi Vera,

Very very nice hun! It's so pretty and so well done!! Great job hun!

Hugs

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Vera, lovely Ribbon and cute Images...Great card...

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card! I love the lotus flowers and how you arranged the ribbon!

Deonna B said...

Love how you did the ribbon. Great card!

Karen said...

Lovely Vera and I love what you've done with the ribbon.
xx

KymKreates said...

I think all the extra detail and cutting was well worth it!!! Lovely!

Purple Crazy said...

great card, love the effect with the ribbon
Wendy xx

Kathy Martin said...

Pretty card! Love those flowers and your ribbon treatment is quite creative! :)

fionalawlor said...

I really like this card.Its clean and simple and really pretty!
fiona x

Amber said...

Beautiful! I just love your style Vera! The touch of ribbon is wonderful.
Hugs
Amber

Dawn T said...

that ribbon is stunning, Love the card

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! :)

TinaB said...

Beautiful work !! Love it xx

Unknown said...

beautiful... i like the way you arrenged the ribbon, unusual but pretty
jovita

sammi said...

Great card! I love the way you did the ribbon!

Sara said...

Very cute, I love the ribbon!

Sam said...

Beautiful. Love your ribbon treatment.

Lorraine said...

Lovely, lovely. Congrats on your top 20 place too. Off to hop to the next pad now. :o)

Michelle B said...

Love this Vera! The ribbon is awesome the way you arranged it.

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Linda said...

Awesome treatment with the ribbon...very cute card!!

Rleen said...

Beautiful card, I love it!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...