Hi peeps! I am enjoying my Sunday morning, blogging accompanied by my pooch, Nick. He's mama's boy. He always follow me around. I feel bad sometime, that whenever I move between my computer chair to my scrapping chair, he stand up thinking I am going somewhere. He doesn't like to get me out of his sight! Love my boy!
How 'bout we start this wonderful day with a pretty card?. I made this for Hero Arts challenge a few days ago. But haven't post it here. This card look so pretty, but pretty simple to make. Just layering one stamp on top of the other and then added some chalks to create the soft hue. Isn't it pretty? I got these stamps as part of my Hero Arts prizes. Thank you Hero Arts. :)
I want to continue my random thought of important peeps in my life. Just in rambling mood lately. :) Continue from Friday's post:
6. My SIL, Regina - Jeff's high school sweetheart. Very loving and sweet. They just celebrated their 15 anniversary. And after 23 years together, they still lovey dovey. We often joke that we contaminated her when she joined our family. She proved it by teasing & make fun of my parents (in a good humorous way). *grin* I pretty much consider her my sister instead of SIL.
7. My foster dad, Agung - beside my mom, I consider him as my rock. When my dad passed away, his support & love helped me through the pain of losing my dad. When I need advice I go to him. He's always there for me. He's my guardian angel. Amazing man.
8. My 3 gals, Joy, Leslie & Deb. I'd do anything for these girls. Each totally unique & different. They show me the meaning of friendship, how each friend has their own role on your life. Joy has this carefree, happy laugh that just so contagious. And she has such a big kind heart. She gives & help her friends any chance she has. Totally selfless and loving. Leslie is one of the funniest, strong, & resilient woman I know. She's my super smart walking encyclopedia. She knows all kind of facts, that you can't help but be amazed. Deb is my hot temper gal, but very loyal & I know she'd go to battle for me. All 3 of them, in their own way, brought out the best in me. I become a better woman, friend, because of them. They're the first best friends I have with whom I can express my feeling out loud. We say I love you to each other. I hope they know how thankful I am to have them in my life.
9. My mom & dad in law - who's about to celebrate their 50th anniversary this August. They show me what marriage all about. They welcome me to the family with open arms since the very 1st day I met them. They're such wonderful, kind, loving people and I am so lucky to be part of their family. I love them like my own parents. Best in-laws I could ever ask for.
10. My cousins, Julia & Peggy - I grew up next door to them and the closest family I have in the States. They were there for me at my lowest point in life. They helped pick me up and put my life back in order. Peggy helped me got my job where I met hubby. :)
11. My doggies - I have to include my kids here. No one can love you the way doggies love you. No matter how's their day they always happy to see you, wagging their tails. I actually learned somelife lesson from them. Like forgiveness, never give up, love unconditionally, don't hold grudges, be happy for small things like car ride or treat, etc.
One reason I love having blog, beside sharing my creativity, is that it allows me to put it in writing how I feel, about my days, etc. Kind of like my scrapbook. One of this day, I plan to make scrapbook of my blogging. The journaling should be easy as it's all in here.
Thank you for stopping by and for reading my long rambling. Hope you all have a great Sunday. I am going to meet my cousin, Julia for crepes. Yummy.... have a blessed day. Hugs, Vera.