Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sweet & Simple

Hi peeps. Today I have a sweet looking card for you. It's one of those acetate card. The front of the card has the stamped image, the ribbon and the sentiment. The inside part has the scallop border. I lined them up, so when the card close, the scallop border show up just right above the ribbon.


Challenges:
Creative Inspirations Paint - Keep it Sweet and Simple
Secret Crafter - Stamped Flower
Totally Papercrafts - clean & simple

Pretty simple card. I was just playing with the see through layering. What do you think? Is it too simple or just right?

Have a great day peeps!! It's finally nice and warm in Houston. Low 70s. Love it! My kind of weather. :)

9 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh gorgeous creation so pretty, thank you for sharing with us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Jennifer said...

Hey long time no talk! I saw you joined The Outlawz and was just about to say hi! Had to make sure it was you : ) yaaay!!!! I used to be at SSC now I am an Outlawz DT! Good to know you joined. I am on the DT for the Color Challenge group-hope you play along with us : )

Barb said...

Vera, the low 70's sounds absolutely wonderful! I can't wait for that kind of weather to come here! Love your card! The stamping on the acetate makes it look like your flowers are floating above the card. Fabulous dimension!

Anne said...

Smashing card, so very pretty
Thanks for playing along with TPC this week and good luck
Anne x

Alex said...

Lovely card, it's just right and not too simple at all! Beautiful!
Love, Alex

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a beautiful card!!! Great "K.I.S.S." card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

Kendra

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Vera :-) the acetate front and the design are beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jehanne's doodles said...

oh this is beautiful :)

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Vera! Such soft colors and the scalloped details are the perfect touch. :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...