Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Circus, Circus.

Good morning my dear blogging friends. :) How are you all today. My mojo is still slow going and with tax papers to finish, this week card making is get push aside a little bit. I did finish one of my DT assignment last night and that's about it.

So, for today, how about I share another Paper Crafts reject card? I submitted 2 cards for PC Sept. 11 circus theme. Got 1 accepted and got this one rejected. In submission, really you never know what might catch their eyes. Wanna know a secret? LOL, I like this card here better than the one that get accepted.  The cards definitely have different look, I like this one because of it's bright colors and the cute elephant. I have a soft spot for elephant. :)


Challenges:
A Spoonful Of Sugar - All Creatures Great & Small
Paper Take Weekly -  Dimension somewhere On Your Card
Tuesday Throwdown - Sparkle & Bling

The white background is actually has alphabet impression on it. Sorry, due to lighting issue, I didn't quite capture it with the camera. In real life, you could see the impression and it definitely make the background more fun. The elephant is curled, to create dimension and attached with pop-dots. The stand and the banners were lined with glitter pens. Can't have circus without some sparkles and glitters, right?

Hope you enjoy your visit here and thank you all so much for visiting. Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so cute I can't believe it was a reject!!!I love it!!!TFS!!

Deirdre said...

Saw you are a winner on May Arts...woohooo!

Kelly said...

very cute!! COngrats on being finalist for May Arts!!

Andrea6760 said...

Hiya Vera,

I think your circus elephant card is adorable! I am shaking my head here wondering why anyone would reject this card...its top notch!

I only wish that when my mojo is down, that I am as creative as you! I cant wait to see what you come up with when its in full swing. You are so talented Dear Friend!!

Sending *Mojo Hugs* your way.
~Andrea

Chelsea said...

Love the colors!!

Marcea said...

Beautiful dimension and such gorgeous details. Thankyou so much for joining us on PTW this week
-x-

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...