Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ee..yai..ee..yai..oo....

How's that for my post title? I was humming to Old McDonald song. Not quite sure how am I supposed to write that part of the song, so I just write it the way I thought it sound.

You probably wonder why I was humming to Old McDonal song, no... I haven't go bananas.. LOL. I've been playing with the super cute set "Critters on the Farm" from Lawn Fawn, which you all know is one of my favorite company. Here's what I made:


I thought it'd be fun to stack all the animals. Lots of fussy cut on this card. For the sheep, if you look on the set, it actually facing left. To make it facing right, I stamped on a piece of tissue paper (the ink will bleed to the other side), then glue the correct side to a piece of white cardstock to make it sturdy, and you'll end up with the sheep facing to the right.

I am making this card for Moxie Fab World Stamp It! Cards week challenge and Lawnscaping Don't Forget the Inside challenge. And here's the inside. Kind of hard to show it with white on white, but you can kind of see that it's a pop-up.


Thank you all so much for stopping by. Hope you have a super duper great Wednesday. Adios amigos. :)

14 comments:

Barb said...

This is adorable, Vera! Love your stacked animals and the cute, pop-up image inside! Nicely done!

donna mikasa said...

Adorable card--love those stacked critters! And the inside is awesome, too!

Jenny said...

Fantastic card, I just love those critters :)
Jenny x

Wendy said...

what I fun card Vera, love the inside too.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vera! Thanks again for linking up to the Stamp It! Cards challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Chari Moss said...

Finally! I have been waiting for someone else to stack those animals! :) I didn't have a sheep in my stack because he was facing the wrong way(and my card wasn't tall enough) Thanks for the tip on how to flip him! Love the inside sentiment by the way with the little bird on the fence... so cute!

Pat said...

Such a cute card! :)

Laurel Beard said...

Such a cutie! Love your stacked animals and the fact that you reversed one of the critters (I can never make it work right)... Super cute. Love your pop up surprise on the inside! Just love this, as usual Vera.... :) I am loving your new blog design as well! PS. I sent you a kik, but it doesn't look like it went thru. Let me know if it didn't! :)

Christiana said...

Vera, this card is so stinkin' adorable! Love the muted color scheme and the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

Marie said...

Such a cute card! Love the stacked animals =) TFS!

Heather I. said...

What a fun idea Vera - super cute!!

Levana Xu said...

Vera bagus bgt, so simple but adorable..

Britta Swiderski said...

I totally giggled when I saw the inside of your card. It's so perfect and cute! I'm definitely going to use that Idea with the tallies in the future. Love. :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Lawnscaping this week!

Ayana Posadas said...

Vera! This card is so, so, so fabulous! I totally love your clever inside and how you decorated the front of it. SUPER CUTE!!! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...