Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Spoil Yourself Silly

This past Sunday was my sister-in-law's birthday. I didn't make any bog post that day, but she knows I love her and thinking of her.

She's starting a new adventure on her life and I want to wish her all the best. She's leaving the corporate world to do what she loves, which is cake making. You all know, I love my desserts and sweets, soooo wish I live closer to her now that she's starting this. LOL, I told her I'd sacrifice myself to be her cake tester if we live close by. Hah! 

Anyway, for her birthday, my brother spoil her with awesome birthday present, which include a weekend in Bali and a large professional baking oven. So, I thought this card is perfect. It's your day, spoil yourself silly!


Challenges:
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Stamps R Us - Happy birthday

Lots of fussy cutting on this one, but I don't mind. Love it when I can kind of build a scene. Especially one as festive as this. :)

Tomorrow I'll have a fun announcement. So excited about this. Tune in!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty and so elegant! Love the design and the stamp is so cute!!! Absolutely gorgeous card.

Pat said...

Such a cute card! I'm sure she loved it! :)

donna mikasa said...

What an amazing birthday card! I'm sure your sister loved it--such a delightful little scene!

Kelly said...

Adorable scene! Love the balloon sticking out of the top!

Chelsea said...

Soooo cute!

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute little scene .. love it
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
Lisa x

Kerrie said...

So adorable.... great creation

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...