Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kimono Kaylee

Hi lovely peeps.  Another quick post here. Sorry, if I've been a bit quiet on the story side. Not too many exciting things going on and I just been busy with sorting & organizing pics. Love digital pics, but I love them in album even more. Easier and more fun to share with others when they're all neat in an album.

Even if I cannot do layout yet, at least I want them sorted in a slip in page protector. My pics are on the way from Shutterfly and I am just trying to decide whether I want to go with We R Memory Keepers or American Crafts page protector. Which one do you prefer? Any recommendation?

Now, let me share this cutie, Kimono Kaylee. I love her sweet spunky style. And there's just something about kimono style outfit that I simply adore.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Truly Scrumptious - Clean & simple
Stampin' Royalty - Keep it simple

And, by the way, for today only you can get Kimono Kaylee at 25% off. There's also a cute 70's Kaylee. Check out Some Odd Girl blog for some fun & fabulous inspirations by the DT gals.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a happy Wednesday. :)

7 comments:

Divine said...

Love the card! Gonna go check out SOG's store site, hehe. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the sentiment stamp from. Thanks :)

Amy said...

Super cute card Vera! I love the color combo and mix of patterns that you have going on here... they look fantastic with this stylin' little Kaylee! Love it! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Vera.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Vera :-) The image is very cute and the simple design is fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

ACK! I love that stamp! SO CUTE! You've made a beautifully simplae card here. Thanks for playing this week!

Brandi

Cor* said...

Stunning!

Fleur said...

Beautiful card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...