Thursday, August 2, 2012

SOG Sketch Challenge

Hi there lovely peeps. Somehow during my cannot-function-well-due-to-stuffy-nose-moment, it totally slips my mind to post my card for Some Odd Girl August sketch challenge. Here's the sketch.



And, here's my card. Yep, instead of using the Odd girls, I decided to give the lovely light bulb a moment to shine. ;) Patterned paper on my card, you said? Yes, this is in my effort not to just hoard the papers, but to actually use them.


I hope you will join us for this challenge. You can see what the DT created for this challenge HERE and also see this term Odd Girl newbies. Tomorrow, we will also have a blog hop that you don't want to miss as we are unveiling what I think is one of the cutest set that Some Odd Girl ever release!! Hint... if you're a dog lover... this new release set is a must have.

And.. remember as little girls you probably live playing with paper dolls?? You're in a for a treat. I am just sayin'.... :) Come back tomorrow for a fun blog hop, will you. Cheers........



5 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Great sentiment and image together for a wonderful card. Good for you for using your paper!

Lalo said...

Sounds like a super fun hop and this card is just awesome!!! I love the non-odd girls images too. Glad to one shine here :)

Brenda said...

I think it's a great way of using up that patterned paper we are all hoarding! I hope you feel better soon Vera!

Arabella said...

Vera this is fab! Lovely and CAS and that sentiment is perfect!

I'm so excited to be on the team for another term with you!

Arabella

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Vera! Beautiful cas card and that sentiment is just perfect :D

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...