Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks! Blog Hop

** FOR CARING HEARTS CARD DRIVE BLOG HOP PLEASE SCROLL DOWN **



Hi everyone and welcome to the biggest blog hop ever! Many of us were saddened when we found out that Cath is stepping down from running Moxie Fab blog. I mean, for us, Moxie Fab = Cath, right? So, we want Cath to know how special she is by throwing a super huge blog hop party. Yep, she means that much to us.

You should have arrive here from my dear friend, Kimberly Crawford blog. If not, you can always go to Moxie Fab World blog for the complete list of the hop participants. 

Cath, my post today totally dedicated to you! :) As many other paper crafter would agree, you definitely have quite an impact on the paper crafting industry. It won't be the same without you. You have a knack to spot all things fabulous, trendy, you encourage people to try something new, to broaden their creativity all the time, and inspired us through all those moxie fab images.

On a personal note, you are simply a lovely, down to earth person. I am so thankful that this hobby of mine connected me to you and that we got to meet in person. I didn't get to spend long enough time with you, but the short time I had was very lovely. You are so warm, sweet and welcoming. You probably don't even know this,  but when you emailed me last year about being Moxie Fabber of the week, you gave me such a boost of confidence that I needed.

So, thank you for all the inspirations, the encouragement. Simply put....

And....



Yep, I need 2 cards to say it all. :)

On my 1st card, I made the cat by freehand shape the wire into cat shape. Left the cat tail hanging free. So, yes, the tail will wiggle if you touch it. For the second card I venture into water-coloring to create the soft look.

Cath, it definitely won't be the same without you. I will miss your Moxie Fab post. Thank goodness for FB. We'll keep in touch. Enjoy your free time, give those adorable puppies of yours a hug from me and wishing you all the very best in whatever you do.

From here, your next stop is Jaclyn Miller. Thank you so much for stopping by here.


62 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Vera you are Amazing...Love your cards!!!

~amy~ said...

2 fabulous cards Vera!

Judy1223 said...

Vera, two wonderfully adorable cards for Cath...they do say it all!

Tasnim said...

oh my! That cat is simply fabulous!! Both cards are very beautiful :)

Jingle said...

Vera, your cards are both fabulous and your post is super sweet!

joscelyne cutchens said...

that cat is SO cute! <3

Laurel said...

Love these!

Lea Lawson said...

Beautiful cards!! Amazing job on that wire cat...I'm in awe!

Jennifer Scull said...

both of these cards are sweetness and beauty! thank you for the inspiration! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome photo and cards as always, dearie!! :)

stampingandstitching said...

Vera, both of your cards are wonderful and I'm sure Cath will love them! Your wire cat is amazing! How fun that you got to meet Cath!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards so much, Vera! And that pic is awesome!

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous cards - and I love that cat!!

natashakara said...

Vera, these are so pretty! I can't believe you made that cat by hand. WOW!

Darnell said...

Talk about works of art! Vera, these cards are outstanding!! I loved your post, too, and the photo! How great that you got to meet her in person!! Hugs, Darnell

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your wire cat is incredible, lovely cards for Cath!

Unknown said...

Thanks for voicing my thoughts. Good luck Cath in your future plans.

Queenie said...

These cards are SOO adorable!! I love love love the wire kitty embellishment!!

Awe!!! I LOVE this photo of us all! Such fun times with all my favorite BUDDIES!!! Hugs

scrapinmo said...

I love kitties and your cards!

donna mikasa said...

Such sweet cards, Vera! Cath will love them to pieces!

Beverley said...

Two amazing cards, love the cat & you are so talented and creative to have done it free hand too. Beautiful tribute. Hugs Bev x

richardbreaks said...

Both are so lovely!

Michelle Lupton said...

Perfect sentiments on gorgeous cards!

Sylvia said...

Your cards are lovely, Vera!

Michele Gross said...

Love both your cards :)

Unknown said...

Both SO beautiful!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Both of these cards are so sweet, Vera. Love the little birdie sitting on the bike.

Susie W. said...

Both cards are sweet! Love the cat!

Cathy A said...

Both great designs

Nancy K said...

totally sweet cards, Vera! love the sentiments, they are so perfect!

Deirdre said...

Beautiful - love what you created Vera.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards. Love the photo! :)

Lisa - papergrace said...

Two STUNNING cards. And, as a cat lover, that cat is just unbelievable. ♥ Your photo memory is fabulous. Thank you for sharing it. xo

Lindsay said...

Such lovely whimsical cards, Vera! LOVE them!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous cards and the cat is purrfect!

Alice said...

doily table cloth? so awesome! beautiful cards, Vera!

Annette Allen said...

wow these are fabulous Vera..

Unknown said...

both so awesome! :)

cal8007 said...

You are such a talented wire making cat person!! Love it and I'm going to try it out too! Thanks for the inspiration.

Amy Sheffer said...

Fabulous card and sweet photo!

N@ Ali said...

your cat is stunning, what a great idea! beautiful cards, lovely pic ; )

Dawn T said...

Wonderful cards Vera. Lovely tribute to Cath too.

Taheerah said...

Two totally amazing card! That cat - oh my!!! Love it so much Vera!! Thank you so much for being a part of this with us!

Lin said...

Hi Vera! LOVE both of your cards! You are so fortunate to have met Cath!

Laurie said...

Beautiful cards Vera!

~Tammy~ said...

Two totally terrific cards!

Jessi Fogan said...

These are both so different & yet both so perfect!

maria f. said...

Great cards, Vera. Love your homemade cat. And fun photo.

Anonymous said...

Just lovely! That wire cat is moxie fab!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Vera, great cards!!! I love the first one!! Hugs, Katrina

Valerie said...

Sweet cards, the cat sitting on the doily is darling!

Katie Gehring said...

Love these sweet cards, Vera! Creative, lovely and just perfect to celebrate Cath.

Shelly said...

Both cards are AMAZING!! And I love your photo! :)

Brenda said...

I love them both! Clever design on that cat card. Too cute!

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Two fabulous cards, Vera!

DoBea A. said...

Such lovely cards Vera!

yyam said...

These are fabulous! :)

Cath said...

My dear Vera,
Thank you so much for these sweet, sweet cards. I absolutely love them, and I'm honored that you made them for little ol' me.

You have been a bright ray of sunshine in my world since I first became aware of you. Your sweet and fun cards, your enthusiasm for our craft, and your kind show of support for others have been a constant source of inspiration to me. I am so grateful that we got to finally meet, and I know we will always be friends. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, just for being you! Hugs and loves to you, now and always! :)

Ashley Newell said...

Beautiful cards! I love the picture of all you fabulous ladies!

Beth Matson said...

Great cards.

Keren Baker said...

These are both beautiful - love the wired cat. Sorry I'm late- I've been hopping backwards! Thanks for joining with the blog hop! x

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...