Friday, October 31, 2014

Fa La La La La La & Eli The Turtle

Hi everyone. As promised, I am back with more cuteness from Purple Onion Design A Charming Winter collection.

Actually, on this card I combined some stamp from previous releases with the new ones. I love Icicles the polar bear, so I thought he'd be a good companion for Walter the penguin. :)




What a sweet scene, right? I think one of this day I need to make a long card and create a scene with a bunch of POD cute critters. So, did you check all 16 images from this new release? I am curious to see which one is your favorite.

I am entering this card to Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenge.

Speaking about cuties, of course I have to show off Eli for Halloween! This was from last year. We scored some fab costume at Petco after Halloween sale and this turtle one was one of them.




Hah... If you wonder what he's looking at, he's looking at a treat on my hand while hubby busy taking his pics! Of course, as soon as the treat gone, he was ready to take off the costume. The problem with stuffed costume like this, both, Eli and Abby thought it's stuff animal to chew on!!

My boy makes me smile all the time. I hope his cute pics makes you smile as well. 

By the way, I also want to do quick update on the card drive. So far, I have received close to 700 cards at my end. Every year, I never know how many cards we'll receive.  I am hoping this year we'll break our record can cover more nursing homes. I just can't thank you all enough for sending your beautiful creations.

Well,that's all for me right now. Hope you have a fab Friday and happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is ADORABLE, Vera. And I must say, so are the dogs' costumes. I really enjoyed visiting your blog!
Karen

P.S. I'd love to have you visit me when you can. You can find me here:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

Your card is super cute! And your pug..err... turtle... is pretty adorable, too! ;) Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Jenna ♥ said...

So sweet and cute winter card, Vera!!! I love Purple Onion and Stacey Yacula.

P.S. Your dog looks very cute in the turtle costume.

Rubeena I. said...

Adorable!!!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...