Sunday, October 26, 2014

i {heart} papers 6th Birthday

Woot... woot... i {heart} papers is turning 6 and we're celebrating with 6 days of saving. Use the code below to save 25% off your entire purchase!




Trying to decide what to purchase? Well, one of my new favorite is the latest Wplus9 Stag Trio dies and Hand Lettered Holiday dies & stamp set.



For this card, I combined the dies with Chickaniddy Jolly Good 6x6 paper pad and My Mind's Eye Record It! enamel dots. I stick to the simple design as you know with Christmas cards easy and quick is the main key. :)

Also, I want to mention a quick update. Now, Caring Hearts Card Drive also have a volunteer for Australia side. If you're in Australia and want to participate please send your cards to:

Linda Langes
℅ Gilston State School
588 Worongary Rd
GILSTON  QLD  4211

This card drive is always evolving and I am glad that this card drive inspire others to do the same in their country. As always, detail of the card drive can be found simply by clicking on Caring Hearts bade on the top left side corner of my blog. 

Have a great Sunday everyone.

3 comments:

Wida said...

Love the vellum!

Wida said...

wait, is there vellum?

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...