Hip.. hip.. hooray!! Happy 2015!! I wish you all a very happy New Year and may this year be a blessed year for all of us filled with many goodness and amazing things.
Welcome to the 3rd annual Seasons Givings Blog Hop. What's unique & fun about this hop is every single blog that participate has giveaways. So, grab your cup of coffee and browse around. Stick around and you'll see my giveaways on the bottom of my post. :)
2014 had been a great year for me. Most memorable part was that I get to go home to Indonesia and spent some time with my family and met my beautiful niece. Work wise it's been pretty good as well. There's some hiccups here and there, but I really can't complain. I'm looking forward to 2015.
My motto for 2015? The best is yet to come. Maybe it should be my motto for life. What's your motto for 2015? And speaking about best thing... see my MFT announcement post below. Fun stuff ahead! :)
Now, as we started the new year, I look back and want to share my top 5 favorite project from 2014. Let's get on with it right away, shall we?
1. This card that I made for 2014 Gallery Idol Top 15 is my favorite card of all time. This was the only card where I had to re-do it at least 5 times. But, I do so love the end result. From the colors, design to the texture. And, it went to one of the most special person in my life, my dear mom.
2. This second card totally captured my love of flower sets using one of my all time favorite flower set from Wplus9. Hm... yeah... looks like I am loving blue & white in 2014. And, a dash of gold never hurt.
3. If you have followed my blog for a while, you know I love my Silhouette. Especially to make shape card. This card was one of the few shape card I made in 2014.
4. Another fun card to make is of course, interactive card! If you click on the pic, you could see a bigger pic of the card and you could see there's a skinny track that allow the penguin to skate to the right.
5. Now, this card below, capture my love of watercolor technique. I think this is one of the most delicate card I've ever made. Funny that I used to think flower stamps are intimidating. ;)
Now the giveaway. I've been blessed to be on several awesome DT in 2014 and also won quite a few goodies. As usual, when I enter a new year, I clean up my craft room to make room for new goodies. And, I am offering those goodies to you.
I have 2 giveaways. Simply leave a comment here by midnight Sunday, 1/4/2015. And, if you enjoy my blog, I'd love for you to follow my blog. There'll be lots of exciting thing coming in 2015! You can also find me here, on: Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram. Thank you for stopping by here and may your New Year starts off great!
|Box 1: There She Goes Stamps, Unity Stamp, Hero Arts Neon ink pads|
|Box 2: There She Goes Stamps, Riley & Company stamps, |
Spellbinders dies & I Zink