Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Best Friend Forever

You know, when I look at my stash of stamp, there's a few company that stands out. Meaning, I have a lot of their sets.

My top 5 (in the order of the amount of sets I have) are Papertrey Ink, Wplus9, Mama Elephant, Technique Tuesday and Avery Elle. And, currently, growing rapidly are my stash from My Favorite Thing & SugarPea Designs.

For my card today, I combined 2 of my favorites. Papertrey Ink & Mama Elephant. I actually made this card sometime last year & totally forgot about it. 




Yep, I was cleaning up  my folder and realized that I have quite a few cards that I haven't share here. So, I'll be sharing those cards slowly or use them as back up for post when I don't have time to craft.

Be back tomorrow with new MFT sketch challenge!

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so sweet, I love those pandas and the soft flowers!

Kara Lynne said...

Those two pandas really do look like best of friends! Very sweet card!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous... I love my Panda stamps too, Jo x

Rubeena I. said...

Such a cute card. Those are my top faves too :)

— Rubeena

Feel free to visit my blog for a fabulous giveaway and fun news: arareruby.blogspot.com. Thank you ♡

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...