Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bunny & Tulips

I am definitely not made for cold weather. Hah... I am a wimp when it comes to cold weather. You know, winter in Texas is nothing compare to winter in the North East. But, for this girl who came from a tropical country, our Texas winter is cold enough. ;)

And, yep, all those chilly weather makes me yearn for spring, for pretty colors. And, cute bunnies. I don't know about you, but I associate bunnies with spring. Jut for fun, I made this "Shake It Off" shaker card.



I am a big fan of Taylor Swift and yes, I love her Shake It Off song. I thought this bunny showing her cutie patootie tail totally perfect for the message. :)

And, like I told you, I am in a roll for spring. Before I show a peek of my super springy card, here's a look at the new MFT sketch.




And..... here's a peek of my card for this sketch. To see the full card please go to MFT Card Challenges Blog. BTW, I am pretty darn proud of my interpretation of the sketch.




Thank you for swinging by here and I hope these cards brings some spring cheers to your day.

5 comments:

Ruby Craft said...

Love that little bunny. Your card is so cute. I did go check out your tulip card and it is very clever. Love it! Hurry Spring!

Shelly said...

Oh, too cute!

Kara Lynne said...

That is the cutest little bunny image, and paired with that sentiment, it is ever that much more adorable! Fantastic shaker card!

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorable shaker card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a perfect sentiment for a shaker card, so cute, and I love your tulipy take on the sketch!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...