Monday, March 16, 2015

Yappy Birthday

After a week long celebration of SugarPea Designs new release last week, today I am back with fun sketch challenge from SugarPea. 




With all the fabulous new sets, I have quite a few set to play with. But, as I am sure you can guess, my favorite is the Hot Diggity Dog, of course. And, inspired by THIS cute card by my team mate Simonne Clay, here's my card for this challenge.




I sooo love this sentiment! It such a perfect sentiment for us dog lover. :) For all the challenge detail (btw, you could win GC to the store) and to see what my team mate has created go to SugarPea Designs blog. Hope you will play along! Cheers...

3 comments:

Renae said...

Very cute card.

Lisa Lara said...

This just makes me so happy Vera!

Kara Lynne said...

Too too cute! I love those doggies and the sentiment!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...